BREAST SCREENING CONSULTANT RADIOLOGIST FOR IRELAND
HSE IRLANDES-WESTERN HOSPITAL GROUP, GALWAY | 16-05-2019Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) has new exciting opportunity for a BREAST SCREENING CONSULTANT RADIOLOGIST for the HSE IN IRELAND IN A IMPORTANT HOSPITAL LOCATED IN THE WESTERN HOSPITALS GROUP
- Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants .
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications :
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to your chosen specialty.
2. Very high level of English (at least B2). Preferably with experience in an English speaking country.
3. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered
4. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should of had this title recognized in a EU member state.
Interesados/as enviar CV a: